Wednesday, February 24, 2016

2.24.16 Bee-otch of the Day: Mother Nature


Bee-otch of the Day honors are awarded Monday through Thursday, Bee-otch of the Week is awarded Friday on Chuck69.com.



DON'T FORGET TO "LIKE" BEE-OTCH OF THE DAY ON FACEBOOK!

----------



Name: Mother Nature
Age: ageless
Occupation: the controller of the weather
Last Seen: everywhere
Bee-otched For: not making up her mind

----
It's hard to believe it, but it's mid-February and today in Grand Rapids, MI, it was sunny and 42 with hardly an ounce of snow on the ground. Hell, it was 62 on Friday.

However, that's gonna change tonight.

That's right! It's gonna snow and there's even a Winter Storm Warning in effect for most of southern Michigan. Apparently, the white stuff is supposed to hit around 5 p.m. I even remember the weather man telling us all on Monday that they've already put it in place.

Grand Rapids is supposed to get 2-4 inches and even more in the east.

All I can say is: thanks, El Nino.

In all my years living here in Grand Rapids, I don't think I've ever experienced such a mild weather. True, I'm happy that I haven't scraped off my car as much and I haven't had to warm up my car as much, either, the truth is that winter is supposed to be cold and snowy. I've read the weather almanac and it's supposed to be a stormy Spring. Could this lead to a hot-ass Summer?

Already, the same storm that's going to plague us tonight is causing havoc in the south. All I can say is this: only six days til March.

-

Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome!

Bee-otch of the Day Archives can be seen on http://beeotchoftheday.blogspot.com!

Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com, Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment