Thursday, November 10, 2016

11.10.16 Bee-otch of the Day: Debbie Wasserman Schultz


Bee-otch of the Day honors are awarded Monday through Thursday, Bee-otch of the Week is awarded Friday on Chuck69.com.



----------
  
Name: Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Age: 50
Occupation: Congresswoman
Last Seen: Florida
Bee-otched For: causing Donald Trump to be the next president of the United States

--- 

Yesterday morning at 3:30 a.m., I woke up anticipating the words "President-elect" next to the words "Hillary Clinton".

I turned on my phone and my laptop. I walked over to the kitchen to make my oatmeal. I came back, checked my phone and screamed the words "OH MY GOD!" If it were any louder, I would have been evicted from my apartment for disturbing the peace.

I was shocked, almost as bad as waking up 15 years ago to hear that two airliners crashed into the World Trade Towers and the Pentagon. How did this happen? Hillary had a nice lead in the polls over Trump. Now, she has lost to the billionaire, even though she won the popular vote by just over 200,000 votes.

Here in Michigan, Trump won by only 12,000 votes. This is the first time since 1988 that this state has gone red.

So, what the hell happened? Did people forget that under President Obama, the economy has strengthened and the unemployment rate has fallen to record lows? Or maybe, just maybe, people get douche chills when the word "Hillary" is mentioned?

Ya know, I was pondering all morning the words "what if?" as in "what if Beau Biden didn't die?" Would Joe Biden be a good candidate vs. Trump? But most importantly, "what if Bernie Sanders was the Democratic nominee and not Hillary?"

Let's remember something, folks: the reason why Hillary won was because of the bullying former Democratic National Committee chairperson Debbie Wasserman Schultz put on the super-delegates. She PRESSURED them to vote for the corporate ass-kisser Hillary and not the independent and progressive Bernie. With Hillary's scandals, current and present, this was 2000 all over again when people avoided Al Gore simply because he chose Republican ass-kisser Joe Lieberman as his running mate.

Now, we're stuck with at least two years of having all three houses with a Republican majority. This means the end of Obamacare, more guns and a country that's run more like Russia and not England or even Canada. I hope that Trump's approval ratings are so low that we'll start making changes during this time. I just hope Hillary's not involved.

Welcome back, 2008!

  
---

Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome!

Bee-otch of the Day Archives can be seen on http://beeotchoftheday.blogspot.com!

Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com, Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!
CHUCK69.COM IS ALWAYS ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment