Friday, December 15, 2017

12.15.17 Weekend Mix



Smashing Pumpkins - Zero (Le Castle Vania remix)
Laidback Luke & Mark Villa - Rise
Destructo - Bassface
Jax Jones - Breathe (featuring Ina Wroldsen)
Josh Butler and Bontan - Call You Back
Nathan Barato and Leon - Royal Hippo
Green Velvet/Riva Starr - I Feel Good
Green Velvet/Prok|Fitch - Sheeple
Return of the Jaded - Did You Take My Money
Audiojack - Reverie
Part-T-One - I'm So Crazy
Tchami - Godspell (featuring Taiki Nulight)
Mike Williams and Dastic - You and I
Davi and Definition - Desole
BTS - Mic Drop (Steve Aoki remix)
Major Lazer and Grandtheft - Number One
Yellow Claw featuring Stori-I - Both of Us
Sam F. featuring Sophie Rose - Limitless
Myrne - Lyra
Skrillex with Diplo, CL and G-Dragon - Dirty Vibe
Conro - Close
Middle Child - You (featuring Zaza Monroe)

No comments:

Post a Comment