Wednesday, September 4, 2019

9.4.19 Bee-otch of the Day: a money-grubbing monk


Bee-otch of the Day honors are awarded Monday through Thursday; Bee-otch of the Week is awarded Sunday morning on Chuck69.com.

-------



Name: anonymous
Age: old
Occupation: fake monk
Last Seen: Chicago
Bee-otched For: putting money over peace and love
 
-

On Monday, I did something I never did before: go to Chicago.

I recently made a new friend and she just happens to be from Illinois. She wanted to take a day trip to either northern Michigan or Chicago. I chose Chi-town because I never really been there before sans layovers at O'Hare and Midway, plus the taxi ride from the hospital back to the airport after collapsing there earlier many years ago.

Needless to say, the trip wasn't bad. My friend and I checked out several parks and took in the breathtaking views of the skyline. We didn't stay long simply because parking was not cheap. We stayed for maybe two hours and paid $16 to park.

Chicago is known for its sad amount of crime and I learned that even the holiest of people can be giant assholes. While we were talking by downtown, a man dressed like a monk started handing me beads, telling me "God bless you". I handed him $1 because he seemed to be so kind. Then, the dipshit started looking into my opened wallet and told me to give him $5. He started getting pissed, so we ran off.

Funny, I thought monks were all about peace. But, this asshole just wanted money. Simply put, he was on the same page as all these fake fucks like everybody on TBN. It's about money.

You know, shame on anybody who is on the street and begs for money, even if they don't need it. I know, it's tough for some to gain good employment, but if they try hard, they can get it.

But at least my new cellphone came back home in one piece.

---
  --

Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome!

Bee-otch of the Day Archives can be seen on http://beeotchoftheday.blogspot.com

Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com, Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!

CHUCK69.COM IS ALWAYS ON!


No comments:

Post a Comment