Wednesday, January 20, 2021

1.20.21 Bee-otch of the Day: Donald Trump

Bee-otch of the Day honors are awarded Monday through Thursday; Bee-otch of the Week is awarded Sunday morning on Chuck69.com's socials.




Name: Donald Trump
Age: 74
Occupation: failed president
Last Seen: Mar-A-Lago
Bee-otched for: failure
--


It was 19 years ago that I took the biggest plunge in my life. 

It was one year since I graduated from tech school and was still stuck working a shit job in northern Michigan. However, just a week after my 21st birthday, I was hired in to work at a book publisher in Grand Rapids. 

It was a sigh of relief. The two year-round jobs I had up north sucked and kept seeing my hours dwindle all in the name of the fact that my bosses simply made bad decisions that cost them their businesses, and for one of them, his house. 

My new company was going through an ownership change. The founder retired and his business partner bought him out. A year and a half after I was hired in, I did get a 50-cent raise.

It was the only raise I got for 10 years.

During that decade, I saw too many people come and go. Some left for other companies for more pay and others were fired and replaced with losers who only cared about quantity over quality. But, that's what my boss wanted.

Ten years ago, I moved to first shift kicking and screaming. I lost my shift premium and everyday was hell. My boss hired new helpers and they were paid more than I was. I felt humiliated.

The good news was that in December that year, my boss had announced that he was retiring. On New Years Eve, he left without even saying goodbye. It was more like good riddance. 

When my ex-boss left, our company was on the verge of bankruptcy. Morale was rock bottom and even worse, I was constantly having panic attacks, possibly due to the fact that I was ass deep in debt due to constant car troubles and a lack of pay.

Eight months after my new boss took over, I finally asked him for a raise. Ten years later, I'm now paid twice what I started with. Our company is healthy and so is my finances.

As I mentioned earlier, my ex-boss walked out without saying goodbye. He walked out of a company that was in the red all because he was a bully. He rewarded failure while hard workers like me kept looking for other jobs.

Sound familiar? 

Today, like December 31st, 2011, history repeated itself. Drumpf walked out of the White House along with his precious Malaria, jumped on Air Force One and flew to his Fuhrerbunker, Mar-A-Lago without a whimper. He still feels defeated knowing that he's only the second president in 40 years to be a one-and-doner. 

Drumpf inherited a country that was running well because of Obama's policies. Our country had recovered from the travesty of Dubya. But, leave it to several wrenches being thrown into the cogwheels of progress that forced Drumpf into the White House. 

Obviously, the culprit has long been the Electoral College. It got both Dubya and Drumpf in. Then again, both Al Gore and Hillary Clinton made their myriad of mistakes. Gore chose a First Amendment-hating Douchebag to be his running mate. Hillary is a conservative in sheep's clothing. At the end of the day, Drumpf won over the fact that true, red-blooded progressives were told to choose between a conservative or a Nazi. By default, the Nazi won.

Drumpf worked feverishly to throw away the progress Obama made in his eight years in office. He hired billionaires and climate change deniers into his cabinet. He failed to listen to science, and because of this, we ended up being the worst nation on Earth dealing with COVID-19. 

While Dubya ran the country, 3,000 people died on 9/11 and many have died since and continue to die from diseases caused by the rubble. Over 4,500 have died in all the wars he started over oil and many more suffer with PTSD. Since the pandemic began, 24 million Americans have been infected and 402,000 have died. That's more than twice than the cases the second place country, India, has. 

Thanks to Drumpf, we live in a sea of brainwashed assholes who believe in misinformation. Because of this, we had to live through the terrorists who all looked like they were a love child of The Village People and Ted Nugent. Simply put, years of ultra-conservative, pro-terrorist talk radio, fake, low-budget TV news networks and other Propaganda-enlaced media has created a horrific outcome. 

But, just before noon today, the sun came out in Washington, DC. 

In front of virtual emptiness due to the pandemic, Lady Gaga sang the Star-Spangled Banner, J-Lo sang "This Land is Our Land" and most-importantly, Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. placed his hand on the Bible and took the oath of office. It was the end of an error and the beginning of a brighter future.  

True, Biden ain't perfect, but at least he's evolved. The fact that he wants to raise the minimum wage to $15 per hour is a giant step. With a Democratic-led Congrees and Senate now by his side, it might as well happen. With rent and CEO salaries sky-high, it needs to happen. 

But, what will happen in the years to come will be interesting to see. But, only one will hope that it will be the end of the wrath of the angry old white man  and the beginning of a better life for the people who need it the most. And we're talking about people who get off their asses on a daily basis and work instead of people like the DeVoses who have never worked before in their lives. I'll betcha that by this time next year, the economy will be stronger than ever and COVID-19 will be dead and gone.

And Drumpf? He'll be at Mar-A-Lago, still sitting in a corner, crying tears into his Diet Coke.

  ----

Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome!

Bee-otch of the Day Archives can be seen on http://beeotchoftheday.blogspot.com

Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com, Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!

CHUCK69.COM IS ALWAYS ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment