Tuesday, May 28, 2019

5.28.19 Bee-otch of the Day: pro-lifers


BECOME AN AFFILIATE OF T-SHIRT HELL AND MAKE SOME MONEY!


Bee-otch of the Day honors are awarded Monday through Thursday; Bee-otch of the Week is awarded Sunday morning on Chuck69.com.

-------




Name: pro-lifers
Age: ageless
Occupation: assholes
Last Seen: everywhere
Bee-otched For: successfully flogging abortion
 
-

As a fan of 1970s Saturday Night Live, I couldn't be happier to utter this line:

Pro-lifers, you ignorant sluts.

It's been announced that the one and only abortion clinic in the whole state of Missouri - which is run by Planned Parenthood - is closing. They are losing their license to operate, a week after the state's Republican governor signed a bill banning abortions after eight weeks, even in cases of rape or incest. Missouri will be the first state since Roe V. Wade was passed in 1973 to be without an abortion clinic of any kind.

Planned Parenthood of St. Louis will still be able to provide non-abortion-related services, like birth control and various testing.

Meanwhile, the Supreme Court just ruled that the state of Indiana can still bury or cremate fetal remains. I do wonder if the mostly-Republican high court is planning to overturn Roe V. Wade, which is a definite blow to women's rights.

Last week, one such loser named James Tollefsen wrote to the newspaper in the town I grew up near, Elk Rapids, Michigan. Read and weep:

Thank you, Joe Yuchasz for bringing the movie “Unplanned” to Elk Rapids. A powerful, true story account of Abby Johnson, a clinic director of a Planned Parenthood facility in Texas, who has a life-changing event with the creator God of this universe and becomes a voice for the pro-life movement. 

It is interesting how militant the government is, making sure that every child is vaccinated so as not to get the measles. We read about New York City fining parents $1000 if their children aren’t vaccinated for the measles, yet the last known death in the US (as reported by the N.V.I.C.) due to measles was in 2015. On the other hand, if we knew that a disease was taking the lives of our precious children to the tune of 72 deaths per hour or over 1748 deaths every day for a whole year, wouldn’t you think there would be an outcry? Yet, this is how many babies died in 2018 thanks to the abortion industry. Yes, 638,169 precious children’s lives snuffed out. 

Last I knew, if a body has a heartbeat, it is a living person. Science has proven that a baby has a heartbeat only 22 days after conception. How precious life is!

James Tollefson, CGCS
Kewadin

For the past several months, I've been talking about "Unplanned", which stands at 48% on Rotten Tomatoes, though it made a small profit at the box office. It was in part due to the lack of budget the film had. A million dollars of the film's budget came from My Pillow inventor Mike Lindell.

Now, guess what he does for a living? He's a Certified Golf Course Superintendent. That's right! He helps to run A-Ga-Ming Golf Resort near Kewadin. Now, I grew up next to A-Ga-Ming and I almost never went there. Why? Because as a kid, I always viewed golf as a sport for old rich white farts. As a kid, I wished it was a something that I would like to go to without begging my parents to drive me into Traverse City, like an arcade or a mall.

So now, what does a fucking golf course superintendent know about women's bodies? NOTHING! Even more, I went to school with his daughter, who had me drive her home from school every day. Of course, that came to an end after my father and I had a discussion about people using me because I had a car and wasting gas on driving all over for no reason when they don't do shit for upkeep of my vehicle, like pay for gas. And the funny thing is that I see that she's now a mother and her child has the same last name as her's. Hmmmm.... No dad in the picture? Sucks to be her.

You know, I view pro-lifers as selfish and rude, not just to women, but to the people they know. My former stepfather is a shining example. He's pro-life, Republican and even has a tattoo of a confederate flag on his shoulder. When my maternal grandparents died, he convinced my mother to use her inheritance to start a failed computer repair business. The business failed, and eventually, they divorced. Today, my mother is living paycheck to paycheck while my ex-stepdad is, well, an asshole. When his mother died, he used her inheritance to buy cars and and even a motorcycle. He even married a woman with an autistic son and he often teases him because of his disability.

But the biggest pro-life loser of all is my late aunt's son. As I've mentioned in the past, he and his Chaldean bitch wife treated her like SHIT when she was dying of cancer. He yanked her out of her care facility and threw her onto a filthy mattress on the floor in his apartment. When he took her out of her care facility, he did not take any of her clothes nor her medications. As a result, she had a seizure the next morning. He took her to the hospital in simply drove home afterward. A few weeks later, my aunt died of cancer at the tender age of 60.

My aunt died only two months after my grandmother passed away. Just recently, my great aunt - my grandmother's sister - died at the age of 94.We held a memorial for my grandmother last summer. Neither my aunt's son nor her daughter came. Last weekend, we held the burial for my grandmother and her sister. My aunt was supposed to be buried next to her mom, my grandmother. By being the asshole that he is, my cousin did not allow her to be buried next to her, but rather in a mausoleum near Detroit against her wishes.

And to no shock to anybody, he did not attend last weekend's burial.

It's amazing how pro-life people will do everything in their goddamned power to protect inhuman cells in a woman's body. But when it comes to protecting people post birth, it's a whole different story. It seems that every time we have a Republican president, we lose human rights. Look at what happened to the First Amendment when George W. Bush was our president.  The FCC made it tougher for broadcasters to broadcast whenever they wanted and gave them the fear that if they broadcast anything indecent, it would mean a fine of over a million dollars. Now one of the amendments in our Constitution, Roe V. Wade, is being endangered. When legal abortion is made illegal here in America, what's next? Are we going to bring back slavery? Is America going to enslave its own people like other so-called "Christian" nations around the Earth? All I can say, is I hope that the Democrats don't make the same fucking mistake they did in 2016. I hope Bernie Sanders is allowed to fully run for president without any screw-up that happened in 2016. Most Americans lean left. The Democrats need to stop being too milquetoast and allow Americans to choose a candidate that reflects their values. We need universal healthcare, no college debt and ESPECIALLY clean, safe abortion clinics that help women achieve a decent abortion without putting their own lives in danger.

If James Tollefson has his way, women will be forced to once again use coat hangers. Or even worse, a golf club.


---
  --

Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome!

Bee-otch of the Day Archives can be seen on http://beeotchoftheday.blogspot.com

Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com, Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!

CHUCK69.COM IS ALWAYS ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment