Wednesday, October 9, 2019

10.9.19 Bee-otch of the Day: Ellen DeGeneres


BECOME AN AFFILIATE OF T-SHIRT HELL AND MAKE SOME MONEY!

Bee-otch of the Day honors are awarded Monday through Thursday; Bee-otch of the Week is awarded Sunday morning on Chuck69.com.

-------


Name: Ellen DeGeneres
Age: 61
Occupation: yenta
Last Seen: Los Angeles, CA
Bee-otched For: being friends with the enemy
 
-


Ya know, I've always wondered why some people find certain comedians funny.

Bill Cosby was one of them. He's black and never used profanity on stage. Yet, to me, he was bland AF.

Same with Ellen DeGeneres. People love her because in the 1990s, she publicly came out of the closet. Yet, I never watched her 1990s sitcom or even her current daytime talk show. Anything that looks and acts like a henhouse to me is a cop-out.

Now, she's doing damage control.

On her show yesterday, the Presidential Medal of Freedom award-winning comedienne defended the fact that she's close friends with George W. Bush.  Recently, the two were spotted together in a luxury skybox at an NFL game. DeGeneres said that even though their politics are different, they look beyond it. She also said that when she ends her show with "be kind to one another", she means it.

Yes, let's be kind to a monster whose stupidity and ignorance caused 3,000 people to die on 9/11, over 4,000 more to perish in all the fake wars he started plus the countless amount of soldiers coming home with PTSD and other mental issues. Let's be kind to a prick who gave tax breaks to the overly-wealthy, which caused one of the biggest economic collapses in history. Hell, in the 2000s, I was LUCKY to have a job. I had an uncle who went from being a salesman to working at Sam's Club. I had several cousins forced to live with their parents because they couldn't get good jobs and one was older than I was. Both my parents moved out of state and I had to fend for myself. I should have used my 20s to get a better job, start a family and even buy a house. But thanks to the shitty economy, I, like too many others got stuck in neutral.

Thanks to Obama and my ex-boss's retirement, I'm getting roughly TWICE of what I was making a decade age. Plus, the economy's so good that we - like many other places - are having a hard time finding good workers!

The sad truth is that BusHitler is a wanted man in many countries because of war crimes. Yet, he gets to spend time at his Texas ranch with his grandkids and go to Cowboy games with Ellen DeGeneres. He needs to be in jail for the severe pain he inflicted on us Americans. For Ellen to defend a coward like BusHitler makes her nothing more than a traitor to not just her fellow alphabet people, but also to all Americans.

Look, I have conservative and Republican family and friends, too. Hell, my Dad watches Fox News Channel around the clock and loves Drumpf. Hell, many well-known lefties are notorious for being pals with cons, like Seth MacFarlane and Rush Limbaugh, Al Franken and G. Gordon Liddy and even a well-known married couple: Democrat James Carville and former Repuke-turned-Libertarian Mary Matalin. Yes, opposites attract in the world of politics. But then again, Rush wasn't stupid enough to allow the World Trade Center to collapse. Yes, the G-Man might have spent some time behind bars, but he didn't allow 7,000 innocent people to die over oil. It doesn't matter if one is to the left or to the right. A MURDERER IS A MURDERER. I WISH CONGRESS WORKED ON GETTING BUSHITLER IMPEACHED WHEN THEY GOT ELECTED, BUT THEY DIDN'T DO THEIR JOB BACK THEN. WE GOT FUCKED. HARD.

Sadly, Dubya will never see a minute of jailtime, I'm afraid. It's up to our current Congress to get Drumpf impeached and out of office instead. For now, I call for a boycott of Ellen DeGeneres and her fake-ass daytime TV talk show for nasty yentas. Sorry, but being friends with a shit pile of scum like BusHitler is like a Jew befriending Hitler.

Be kind to one another, but if that person's an asshole, turn the other cheek.

---
  --

Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome!

Bee-otch of the Day Archives can be seen on http://beeotchoftheday.blogspot.com

Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com, Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!

CHUCK69.COM IS ALWAYS ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment