Tuesday, February 4, 2020

2.4.20 Bee-otch of the Day: Donald Trump





Bee-otch of the Day honors are awarded Monday through Thursday; Bee-otch of the Week is awarded Sunday morning on Chuck69.com.

-------

Name: Donald Trump
Age: 73
Occupation: Cheeto
Last Seen: Washington, DC
Bee-otched For: being a crook                                                                 

----


Another Super Bowl has come and gone.

The Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes won in a 4th quarter surge, Jason Momoa shed his biceps and hair for Dan Gilbert and JLo and Shakira caused some nocturnal emissions.

And thanks to my job, I am now thankful I have a TV in my bedroom.

Sadly, I had to get up at 3:30 a.m. to work on Monday. The place I work at had an issue with one of its machines last week, so now, I'm on overtime. Yay.

And what fine day to begin working at 5 in the morning than the day after the Super Bowl. The whole world is a tuxedo and I'm the brown shoes.

Last weekend, I was listening to Southpaws. The hosts, Darren Gibson and Jack Prince discussed hero worship. They talked about the death of Kobe Bryant and the amount of people who have all paid their respects to him and daughter Gianna. When a major celebrity dies, the world loses an idol. But we need to be reminded who the real heroes are.

The real heroes of America are the construction workers who have to brave subzero temperatures and boiling heat to build our structures. They're the electricians who climb high poles to repair damaged lines after a massive storm. They're the teachers who teach the brightest children but can get stuck with problematic children who lack discipline and with children who come to school in tattered clothes because their parents are poor. The list goes on.

Sadly, the people who make our world rotate are also the ones getting screwed over and I'm one of them. As somebody who will be 40 next year, I was hoping to have a family and a decent house by now. But, I'm stuck with that dreaded word called "instead". Instead of coming home to a wife who can cook and clean, I have to fend for myself. Plus, I have to do my own laundry and vacuum my own floors. My microwave has been a trusted ally. Instead of living in a nice, stand-alone house, I live in an apartment where I have loud upstairs neighbors. A lot of the time, they have kids who run around and it sounds like the running of the bulls.

I get pissed at those who take advantage of me and others. People need to know how hard I work. At times, I sweat so hard that my shirt is drenched. Sometimes, I get so tired that I have no choice but to nap when I get home. Getting up too fucking early sucks. Sadly, I've had to dealt with too many assholes who look at me as their next paycheck.

For the first ten years at my job, my boss didn't give me a raise. He lived a lavish lifestyle loaded with huge hunting and fishing trips. Me? With two parents in two different states at the time, I couldn't afford to see them for several years. Hell, I was so broke at one point that I had to donate plasma to afford groceries. It was only after he retired and his partner took over full ownership of the company that I finally started seeing big raises and a lot of respect.

Over the past several years, I've had to deal with freeloaders and assholes who looked at me as their personal gofer. I had to deal with an upstairs Vietnamese loser who had me go to the "ricker store" to get him a 24-pack of Heineken that he'd drink in one day and cigarettes. He'd pay me in beer and pennies. I used to go to a church where I had to deal with another loser with no job and a shitty car. Too many times, he begged me to buy shit for him. One time, he begged me to buy him a book from a shitty TV judge for $20. The final straw came when he begged me to give him $500 to get his car fixed. Sorry, but I don't rearrange my finances for fucktards whose main occupation is wake up late, smoke several joints and watch fake black judge shows on TV.

And yes, there's that bitch who lived with me for a week and a half. No job, no car and screamed at me everywhere we went. Her definition of "fun" was me giving her money and my car (and she didn't have a driver's license) to take her heroin dealer and his kids bowling while I stood inside the lobby at the Muskegon Meijer with a cartload of the shit I bought for her. It's one reason why too many times, I'm temped to write "cash, gas or ass, nobody rides for free" on my online dating profiles.

Look, the world's not fair. There's the commoners and the well-to-do-ers. I often compared myself to a cousin of mine who is EXACTLY a month older than I am. His parents are still together after meeting each other in school over 50 years ago. Mine are long divorced. His father worked in the entertainment industry and often brought home CDs and movie tickets. My father was a bus driver and I got stuck everyday on a long-ass bus ride with rude-ass kids. My cousin got to go backstage to a lot of awesome rock concerts. Me? I was lucky to go to one lousy concert per year because northern Michigan was a cesspool when it came to rock concerts thanks to Castle Farms closing and the Cherry Festival bowing to the morons who live around the Fairgrounds. My cousin got to listen to Stern daily and other cool rock stations (he even had a Z-Rock decal on his bedroom window). My rock choices were limited to a classic rocker, a rock station programmed by a clueless lezbo and a Lilith Fair-heavy modern rock station. Today, this cousin has a nice house, a girlfriend and a son from a previous relationship. Me? I haven't gotten started yet.

And then there's the cousin whose mother was an RN. When she died two years ago, he and his Ali Babette wife stole her inheritance that was entitled to her brother and lied to our family about her final resting place. This cousin couldn't keep a fucking job when he lived here in Grand Rapids. Thanks to his skank ho wife who sells real estate and his mommy's money that wasn't for him, he doesn't have to work. He can sit around all day in his five bedroom lakefront home and take care of the little dune coons that he and his Catholic wife are pooping out while the rest of us work for scraps.

So now, you're probably asking, "Chuck, you've rambled on for 15 paragraphs and not word about Drumpf. What's really pissing you off?" Well, I did my taxes on Saturday and for the first time ever, I'm making less on my federal returns than previous years. Yes, it's because of the new tax tables Drumpf created.

Now, the new tax laws took effect last year. Part of the reason why I didn't bitch about it then was because I think I only lost a little versus the year before. But then again, I had a cyst removed in 2018 and was able to claim that on my taxes through my work's HSA plan.

Thanks to Drumpf, I made him a little bit richer. Maybe enough for a round of golf at his precious Mar-A-Lago with his wealthy buddies from countries that shouldn't be our allies. Maybe enough for an oil change for one of his cars (and luxury car oil changes ain't cheap, sadly). I can go on.

Drumpf is just like some of the people I've mentioned: he doesn't work and he doesn't need to. He's still worth $3 billion and doesn't need my money. But, since he doesn't care for the middle class or working poor, this is what happens when we choose an oligarchy over people who really want to strengthen America like Bernie Sanders. Now with the Iowa Caucus results being all fucked up because they simply don't want Bernie to be in the lead, Drumpf will have a chance of being president once again for four more years.

I have another idea: if Bernie gets fucked over by the DNC like he did in 2016, HE NEEDS TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT AS AN INDEPENDENT. NO MORE FAKE DEMOCRATS. It's time for our country to move forward and it ain't happening with Drumpf.

Yes, for the last 20 paragraphs, I've come out as a miserable man, which I am indeed. But let's end this diatribe on a happy note. For the first time ever, I'm getting more back on my state returns than my federal. WAY MORE. Thanks, Gov. Whitmer! From the looks of things, she's quashed the "let's fix the damn roads with higher gas taxes" BS and wants to use funds that are already there. And since she's doing the Democratic response to Drumpf's State of the Union tonight, it will be worth wondering if she'll be a running mate to anybody this year.

In a world loaded with selfish, lazy people, at least Whitmer cares about her people.


--
  ----

Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome!

Bee-otch of the Day Archives can be seen on http://beeotchoftheday.blogspot.com

Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com, Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!

CHUCK69.COM IS ALWAYS ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment