Tuesday, February 2, 2021

2.1.21 Bee-otches of the Day: inconsiderate people

Bee-otch of the Day honors are awarded Monday through Thursday; Bee-otch of the Week is awarded Sunday morning on Chuck69.com's socials.




Names: various
Ages: various
Occupations: various
Last Seen: everywhere
Bee-otched for: just not being considerate of others
--



Most civilized people have responsibilities in life.

People need to work, take care of their children and pets and homes. We need to eat, shower and take out the trash. 

And yes, do the laundry. 

On Saturday, I do what I normally do: run two loads of laundry in my apartment's laundry room. There wasn't much in the way of problems and was able to complete it in about two hours. However, the week before was hell. 

I walk into the laundry room - where there's four washers and four dryers - and all four washers are running at once. So, I decided to wait maybe a 1/2 hour. Finally, two washers were free, so I started my wash. After my first two loads were done, I walk in, and a couple was in there loading two dryers while the other two dryers just sat there, not running, full of laundry. So, out of courtesy, I waited for whomever to empty those two dryers.

An hour went by, and those two dryers remained full. The other couple came in and emptied their laundry, so I used the dryers they used. 

For shits 'n giggles, I monitored the laundry room - which was close to me - like a hawk. I saw that an Asian couple were using three washers. My laundry was finally done a short time later and was pissed at what I saw: the Asians were nice enough to take my jeans and threw them onto a table in the laundry room. Who knows what could have been on that table, and who knows how clean their hands were. Thankfully, my other load wasn't touched. So, I took that out, took it to my apartment and left those nasty Asians a nice surprise: I opened their dryers, stopping them for touching my shit. 

And the funny thing is that a week before, the police came to that very laundry room. 

What happened was that the four washers once again were all in use. The woman using them was an African immigrant. A black woman came in and wanted to use two of the washers, so she pulled out her clothes and dumped them onto the aforementioned table. The African woman came in with her baby attached to her back and was PISSED. She screamed at the lady that she was going to get COVID all over her clothes and threatened to punch her. I heard the screaming and shouting, so I kept my distance. The black woman called the cops and they came to talk to the African woman. I wanted to do my laundry, too, but since I lived by the laundry room, one of them decided to talk to me. He asked me if I knew about any punches thrown, and I said no. I told them that I stayed in my apartment the whole time, but heard a lot of screaming. That was all. Well, I got to do my laundry, though somebody - probably the African woman - opened my dryer doors. Thankfully, I was able to restart it ASAP. 

It's an understandable fact that since the pandemic started, it's brought out the best in some people and the worst in others. A few weeks ago, I took my mother to get cataract surgery. The place I took her didn't have many places to sit, and some old farts ended up sitting next to me without even asking. I had almost half a mind to sit elsewhere, but I didn't want to cause a scene. Thankfully, my mom's surgeries are done, so I don't have to worry about being in crowded waiting rooms anymore.

You see, one of the lessons I've learned about life is that one person's idea of hygiene is a lot different than others. We've all been told to wash our hands after using the bathroom. Some don't do it after they pee. Hell, I've encountered some who don't do it after they shit, either! Many of them are unfortunately women who cry that soap dries out their hands. True, but I don't want their fucking germs, either! And yes, women do carry germs and can make people sick. 

I know. I'm pushing 40 and should be in a house or condo by now. But, this is Grand Rapids, MI, where the cost of living is skyrocketing. Until then, I'm stuck renting and having to pay $3 to wash and dry my clothes. I work long hours at times during the week, so doing laundry then is not an option. Sadly, it's pathetic that I have to share my laundry facilities with self-centered assholes who are forgetful and don't think of others. The same goes with all of the jerks I've met who don't wear a mask or even want to stay away from you. 

Folks, I don't fucking understand why it's been a year since the word "coronavirus" entered our vocabulary and people think it's still a hoax. OK, so where did you hear that it was a lie? Alex Jones? QAnon? Sorry, but that answer isn't good enough. My mother got it, and so did my cousin and one of his daughters, plus another one of my second cousins. Because of my mother getting it, I had to stay out of work for over a week, eating up most of my vacation time. 

The good news is that there's a light at the end of the tunnel. People are getting vaccinated and more and more companies are coming out with new vaccines every week. I hope that by the end of the year, we won't have to worry about COVID and we can all move on with our lives. 

But, until then, fucking clean your ass.

  ----

Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome!

Bee-otch of the Day Archives can be seen on http://beeotchoftheday.blogspot.com

Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com, Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!

CHUCK69.COM IS ALWAYS ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment