Tuesday, January 8, 2019

1.8.19 Bee-otch of the Day: Donald Trump


BECOME AN AFFILIATE OF T-SHIRT HELL AND MAKE SOME MONEY!

Bee-otch of the Day honors are awarded Monday through Thursday; Bee-otch of the Week is awarded Sunday morning on Chuck69.com.

-------



Name: Donald Trump
Age: 72
Occupation: Cheeto
Last Seen: Washington, DC
Bee-otched For: airing an infomercial 
-

Tonight, it's gonna feel like Nazi Germany on TV.

All the major networks are planning to carry Drumpf's sit-down speech begging Americans to support his border wall. This after the House turned down a bill to use taxpayer money to help build it, even though Drumpf promised that Mexico would build it.

Well, because the wall is not Mexico's problem and Baby Drumpf is pooping in his Pampers over it, he will be on TV tonight from his high chair crying and sobbing that if the Dems don't give him his money, the government will remain under its second-longest shutdown in history.

Meanwhile, our national parks are being littered and TSA agents aren't getting paid. As somebody who worked for ten years without a raise, I'll admit that I didn't work as hard as I should have then because my pay sucked. To me, it wouldn't surprise me if some TSA agents are simply just "phoning it in" since they're being treated like slaves. If that's the case, I would be looking for another job... FAST!

Ya know, I'm so happy that I have PowerStreamTV because Drumpf's BS will be all over TV. I'll be watching MSU basketball instead. Both them and U of M are kicking ass on the hardwood this year! I often joke that they and the Pistons need to switch places.

Yes, We the People can build a wall... To block out Baby Drumpf's cries.


---
  --

Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome!

Bee-otch of the Day Archives can be seen on http://beeotchoftheday.blogspot.com

Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com, Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!

CHUCK69.COM IS ALWAYS ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment