Thursday, March 29, 2018

3.29.18 Bee-otch of the Day: Laura Ingraham


BECOME AN AFFILIATE OF T-SHIRT HELL AND MAKE SOME MONEY!

Bee-otch of the Day honors are awarded Monday through Thursday, Bee-otch of the Week is awarded Friday on Chuck69.com.

-------






Name: Laura Ingraham
Age: 54
Occupation: talk radio/TV bitch
Last Seen: New York, NY
Bee-otched For: bullying a school shooting survivor

---And you wonder why I don't allow Fox News Channel in my home.

Since an armed gunman came into their school and opened fire, the students at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School have been a target for the right wing loons because of their beliefs on gun violence.

One of the most-bullied has been David Hogg, one of the founders of Never Again MSD and one of the organizers for the Marches for Our Lives last weekend. The 17-year-old was even the subject of a disgusting comic from racist and homophobic cartoonist Glenn McCoy. (McCoy, BTW was also one of the creators of the annoying Minions characters.)

Now, Hogg has been bullied again. This time from Fox News's very own Laura Ingraham.

The TV pundit poked fun at Hogg because of a Twitter post that he made about not being accepted at UCLA. In her tweet, Ingraham complained that Hogg "whined" about being rejected by four colleges.

So, what does Hogg - who has a 4.0 GPA - do? He lists all of Ingraham's sponsors. Since that tweet was made, five advertisers have pulled their spots from her Fox News show: Wayfair (god is that jingle annoying), Nestle (weird, since they're the company whose CEO claimed that water is not a human right), TripAdvisor, Nutrish (the dog food company owned by Rachael Ray) and Expedia.

Since the companies pulled their spots, Ingraham has apologized to Hogg and even invited him to appear on her show. "On reflection, in the spirit of Holy Week (bear in mind that Ingraham is Catholic), I apologize for any upset or hurt my tweet caused him or any of the brave victims of Parkland." However, Hogg is not accepting Ingraham's apology, stating that she only apologized after his group went after her advertisers.

Last month, Ingraham received similar criticism when she attacked NBA star LeBron James for talking politics in an interview with ESPN. She stated that the Cleveland Cavaliers forward should "shut up and dribble".

Ya know folks, I know for a fact that Laura Ingraham was a breast cancer survivor. Funny, since my aunt is battling brain cancer. My aunt is a saint. She raised a son and a daughter on her own and was a registered nurse at the Grand Rapids Home For Veterans for many years. In 2002, I was hired by a company in Grand Rapids and she had the only place in town I could stay at. ON A WHIM, she let me stay at her place, despite her living in a small, two bedroom apartment. Thankfully, I had an air mattress. When her daughter had major financial problems, she allowed her and her two kids to stay with her. When I had some cash issues a few years ago, she gave me $50. So on and so on. Now, she's only 60 years old and is now in a nursing home in the Detroit area, all frail from the many rounds of chemo and radiation she's taken to fight her cancer.

And yet, we still have a mean, ill-spirited cunt like Laura Ingraham.

I don't wish cancer on anybody, but I wish that she died from her disease. The reason is because she is a disease in real life. Anybody who picks on victims like David Hogg don't deserve anything in life, but that's how society works, sadly. You act mean to people and you get a TV and radio show that panders to yokels and inbreeds with low IQs. Personally, the only reason why I would ever watch Fox News Channel is because so I can get a list of advertisers to avoid shopping at.

But thanks, if I wanted to lower my intelligence while doing so, I'd be huffing paint thinner.


---

  --

Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome!

Bee-otch of the Day Archives can be seen on http://beeotchoftheday.blogspot.com

Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com, Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!

CHUCK69.COM IS ALWAYS ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment