Monday, November 2, 2020

11.2.20 Bee-otches of the Day: anybody who votes Trump tomorrow

Bee-otch of the Day honors are awarded Monday through Thursday; Bee-otch of the Week is awarded Sunday morning on Chuck69.com's socials.




Name: various
Age: various
Occupation: various
Last Seen: everywhere
Bee-otched For: 
making the wrong decision tomorrow

----

In 1977, both my parents were living in a duplex in Detroit.

They had only been married not even a year and their marriage had a rocky start. Both were laid off from their jobs. And then, a man came to their duplex with a U-Haul. That man was my father's cousin, who grew up on a farm 20 miles from Traverse City. 

Between my parents moving up north and me being born, my mom found a job working as a secretary and my father became a bus driver. They bought a small house just down the street from Torch Lake and a stone's throw away from a golf course. Yes, on the outside, where I grew up was God's Country. 

But sadly, I was forced to grow up in Republican Hell.

I shake my head knowing that growing up, I didn't have much to do. But, that's what happens when your area is overrun by Repukelicans. As a matter of fact, not too long ago, I learned that one of northern Michigan's most-notorious far-right-winged radio hosts and convicted felons, "Trucker" Randy Bishop, lives just down the street from where I grew up. 

Northern Michigan is most-definitely a mixed bag of towns, like any city and its regions. There's well-to-do communities and there's some where downtown is loaded with old, abandoned buildings. Some towns, such as Ellsworth (which recently gained a Dollar General), Manton and others are now food deserts due to the lack of an adequate grocery store. 

But no matter how you slice it or dice it, northern Michigan is a Drumpf hellhole. 

And guess what? BOTH he and Penis-er, Pence came to Traverse City tonight.

Thousands of people - both wearing masks and without - came to Cherry Capitol Airport this evening to cheer on their beloved Cheeto. One of Drumpf's biggest problems right now is that he's planning to fire Dr. Anthony Fauci because he thinks he's out to kill the economy. Sadly, Drumpf's superspreader rallies are a HUGE reason for the spike in cases. 

Off the top of my head, Drumpf is at least the fourth president to visit the Cherry Capitol in the past 100 years. And sadly, all of them are Repukelicans. In 1930, Herbert Hoover came to the Cherry Festival. In 1975, Gerald Ford came to the same event and was the Grand Marshal of the Cherry Royale Parade. In 2004, George W. Bush came for a campaign stop at the Civic Center. 

In 2016, Drumpf landed his plane at Cherry Capitol, but went to a rally in Cadillac. Unlike Biden, who has been holding socially-distanced drive-in rallies, Drumpf is hosting superspreader events like the one in Traverse City. 

The last time a DEMOCRATIC presidential candidate came to TC was Bernie Sanders in 2016. Hundreds attended his rally at the now-defunct Streeters Center. In fairness, Jill Biden did campaign for Joe in TC not long ago. President-wise, I cannot remember the last time a sitting Dem came to the Cherry Capitol. 

Sadly, I predict that Drumpf will win in TC. But for the rest of Michigan, Biden will have him soundly defeated. Bear in mind that Traverse City is the largest metropolitan area of Michigan where if you graduate high school you have two options in life. Option 1) move out of town, go to a four-year school and get a good job. Option 2) stay up north and make $10.50 per hour for the rest of your life. If all else fails, Traverse City has a community college where you can get *some* college credit. It's too bad their radio station has a morning DJ who posts retarded drivel on a broadcasting message board that has lost major credibility in the past decade. 

Like Natalie Maines told a crowd that she's ashamed to come from the same state George W. Bush came from, sometimes, I'm ashamed to admit that I'm from northern Michigan. I moved here in 2002 not because I wanted to, but I HAD TO. I have Facebook friends who live up north and their lives aren't perfect. One is now a mother with four kids with four different last names. Another works as a cook at a bar. But, one owns his own business: the boat launch company that made headlines when our state's First Gentleman called him to get his boat launched into the lake. 

To add insult to injury, Drumpf is flying to Grand Rapids tonight for a rally at Gerald R. Ford International Airport, his final rally before the election tomorrow. It almost makes sense, considering that the DeVos family has their claws stuck in Ford Airport. 

So, what's the point of this post? You see, in my lifetime, we've only had two Democratic presidents. Bill Clinton wasn't perfect by far, especially since he fucked up the radio industry and unleashed trade deals that fucked up America. Obama wasn't perfect, but at least many Americans have better health insurance than what they did before Obamacare was created. 

By far, the happiest years of my life so far was when Obama was president. I was getting huge raises at my job and I didn't have to worry about what I could or couldn't buy with my next paycheck. Today, I haven't had a raise in two years and several of my bills have gone up, especially rent and food. 

So, if the people in TC and GR want to kiss their leader's ring, go ahead. Sorry, but stupidity is alive and well up north, where people live to escape the blacks in Detroit. It's where if you're young and making $10 per hour, you have to live 30 miles from your job just to make it. 

Let's remember the last time we had a Repukelican president go to two full terms: by 2008, gas prices were over $4 per gallon and the middle class was DOA. Obama's plans WORKED. I predict that IF Drumpf is given a second term, America will be even worse. It will be so bad that people would be begging AOC to be 46. 

With this being my last post before the polls officially close, I'll say this: I don't care if you voted for Biden (whom I voted for). I don't care if you went third party. 

But, if you give Drumpf a second term, kiss America goodbye. It's not a threat, it's a promise. 



--
  ----

Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome!

Bee-otch of the Day Archives can be seen on http://beeotchoftheday.blogspot.com

Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com, Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!

CHUCK69.COM IS ALWAYS ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment