Monday, August 27, 2018

8.27.18 Bee-otch of the Day: the Breakaway Bitch


BECOME AN AFFILIATE OF T-SHIRT HELL AND MAKE SOME MONEY!

Bee-otch of the Day honors are awarded Monday through Thursday, Bee-otch of the Week is awarded Friday on Chuck69.com.

-------



Name: unknown
Age: 20s or 30s
Occupation: unknown
Last Seen: Grand Rapids, MI
Bee-otched For: being an ass


---

This past weekend, Grand Rapids was one of four cities that hosted the growing Breakaway Festival.

Breakaway - also held in Columbus, OH, Nashville and Charlotte, NC - focuses on Electronic Dance Music (EDM) and also features pop and hip-hop acts as well. The Grand Rapids edition, held at Belknap Park last weekend featured the likes of Odesza, Khalid, Borgeous, Flosstradamus, Dombresky, Flatbush Zombies and others. I was one of the attendees of both days and I guesstimated at least 10,000 attended.

Now, I haven't attended a music festival in years, let alone a concert now that I'm in the first shift doldrums. A cousin of mine from Detroit - who is REALLY into EDM - talked me into going to Breakaway since he wanted to see Odesza. Let's just say that it won't be my last EDM show.

The majority of the music at the festival was mainly dubstep and trap, which meant plenty of bass. The whole setup was exciting and yes, there was even a moshpit. With rock music not being as good as it once was (maybe, save for Ghost and Greta Van Fleet), EDM is where it's at these days.

One of the nice things about EDM festivals is that there's chicks galore. My cousin taught me that most EDM chicks are quite friendly and love appearing in selfies. Guess what? The majority of them appeared in my selfies and those who didn't want to appear didn't.

Another thing I've learned, too about EDM chicks are that they love wearing tight pants, or even better, thongs. Yep! Breakaway had more chicks in thongs than an average Grand Rapids strip club post-ordinance. There was a lot of twerking and booty shaking going on.

It's just too bad that some people who were at the festival shouldn't be there.

There was one chick there who noticed that I was taking a picture of a smokin' hot lady in front of me. She asked me, "excuse me, but is she your friend?" I'm like, "why?" and she told me, "why are you taking pictures of her butt?" I walked away and I noticed that she went to report to the woman that I took ONE PHOTO of. By then, I was far, far away from that situation. Later, I saw that same woman with her asscheeks still exposed, twerking to the music.

You know, people who attend EDM festivals generally are very friendly. However, yes, there are a few who should not belong there, LIKE THE BITCH WHO GOT PISSY AT ME OVER WHAT 9,999 OTHER PEOPLE CAN SEE AT THE FESTIVAL. If a woman wants to wear a fucking thong anywhere, people have the goddamned right to take pictures on their phones. Too bad Lilith Fair doesn't exist anymore because they could have used more bitches like her at that awful festival. Breakaway is all about people coming together to enjoy beats and sounds, not some has-been like Paula Cole or Jewel singing about cutting guys' penises off.

As-is, the women of west Michigan owe me. I've been in too many relationships where I do something nice for somebody and then they run off. I'm sick of that shit. I've never beaten up a woman or do harmful things to them. If anything, taking pictures should compliment them on how attractive they are.

As for Breakaway, I'll be back next year and a few other EDM shows coming to Grand Rapids soon. And yes, I hope to see more nice female asses and less bitches like that one.

Maybe as revenge, I should take a pic of that girl's ass... With my phone shoved up her anus sideways.



  
---

  --

Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome!

Bee-otch of the Day Archives can be seen on http://beeotchoftheday.blogspot.com

Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com, Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!

CHUCK69.COM IS ALWAYS ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment