Wednesday, March 27, 2019

3.27.19 Bee-otch of the Day: the US Senate



Bee-otch of the Day honors are awarded Monday through Thursday; Bee-otch of the Week is awarded Sunday morning on Chuck69.com.

-------




Name: The U.S. Senate
Age: 243
Occupation: Repuke-led branch of the government
Last Seen: Washington, DC
Bee-otched For: rejecting the bill that will actually benefit America
 
-

Is your government working for you or against you?

Sadly, judging by the current crop of senators we have, the answer is "against".

Yesterday, 57 senators voted against congresswoman Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez's New Green Deal, which would raise taxes for billionaires to 70% and create jobs that would promote a greener planet.

What's pathetic is that three Democrats - Arizona's Kyrsten Sinema, Doug Jones of Alabama and West Virginia's Joe Manchin - all voted against the bill. Independent Angus King also voted against the bill. 

Meanwhile, Republican Utah senator Mike Lee gave out his solution: young people should have kids. Oh, please. You know, thanks to the Repukes, it's tough to have kids. It's too damn expensive! Hell, I have two cousins who have been in multi-year relationships and they don't have kids. Hell, I'd love to have kids of my own, and I actually have a livable income for once. But since I'll be 38 in two months, I end up going on dates with women who were in failed relationships or worse, users. When I was in my 20s, I was broke and on second shift. No girl wanted me then. Want a reason why very few kids are being born today? Thank a Republican.

You see, the Green New Deal was modeled after FDR's New Deal, which created jobs and helped to get us out of the Great Depression. Today, we're stuck with 20 and 30-somethings who are forced to still live with their parents because they can't get a good job. But sadly, the Repukes and moderate Democrats all think that she's crazy. I think she's right.

It doesn't matter if you have an R or a D after your name. It matters who you get your funding from.
---
  --

Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome!

Bee-otch of the Day Archives can be seen on http://beeotchoftheday.blogspot.com

Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com, Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!

CHUCK69.COM IS ALWAYS ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment