Monday, January 23, 2017

1.23.17 Bee-otch of the Day: Donald Trump


Bee-otch of the Day honors are awarded Monday through Thursday, Bee-otch of the Week is awarded Friday on Chuck69.com.



----------


Name: Donald Trump
Age: 70
Occupation: 70-year-old baby
Last Seen: Washington, DC
Bee-otched For: officially being a big baby



---

It's official: this is the first Bee-otch of the Day of the Trump administration and yes, it's going to the man who is *technically* president, but really shouldn't be.

At 12 Noon Friday, a mere 250,000 putrid souls stood that the Capital to watch Drumpf take the oath of office as the 45th president of the United States of America. Only a few short hours later, he was busy signing executive orders.

On Friday, Drumpf signed one that would speed up the the elimination of the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare. If eliminated, 30 million Americans would be without health insurance. On Saturday, millions of women took to the streets to protest Drumpf's proposed bans on abortion and other laws that protect women. As a matter of fact, today, Drumpf signed another EO that cut funding for abortions in other countries.

You know, he's been president for only three days and he's shown people that he doesn't give a damn. He thinks he has a plan to replace Obamacare but he doesn't. Republicans and health care simply don't mix. Many years ago, my workplace went to a Health Savings Account system where you had to put your own money into an account to pay off a high deductible. The woman from the insurance company pointed out that this was an idea of George W. Bush and mentally, I groaned. Then again, I was in my 20s and thought that I was in tip-top shape. However, while I was going from one gate to the next at Chicago O'Hare Airport later that year, I collapsed and was rushed to the hospital. After all the blood work and a CT scan was processed, I ended up with a $3000 bill and insurance didn't cover jack shit. My wealthy boss's logic was "OH! YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD THAT MONEY IN YOUR HSA!". Yeah, like he paid me enough to do so. OTOH, thank God I have a grandmother with money.

I don't know, folks. I think this country has proven that the smart ones didn't vote for the guy while his ass-kissers are all brainwashed. Hell, Bill Maher revealed that all of the states that have the highest amount of drug users all went for Trump last year. Go figure.

Of course, I think those same voters will go Democrat in 2020, but maybe they'll be too stoned when their house is taken away.
 
---

Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome!

Bee-otch of the Day Archives can be seen on http://beeotchoftheday.blogspot.com!

Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com, Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!
CHUCK69.COM IS ALWAYS ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment