Monday, February 17, 2014

2.17.14 Bee-otch of the Day: Rick Snyder


Bee-otch of the Day honors are awarded Monday through Thursday, Bee-otch of the Week is awarded Friday on Chuck69.com.



DON'T FORGET TO "LIKE" BEE-OTCH OF THE DAY ON FACEBOOK!

----------

Name: Rick Snyder
Age: 56
Occupation: governor of Michigan
Last Seen: Ann Arbor
Bee-otched For: raising taxes on the middle cla-er, working poor


---

As Gene Autry and Aerosmith once put it, I'm back in the saddle again.

I was away last week as I was pushing shit around my apartment since I was getting new carpet. Well, that's done - even though I still have a few boxes here and there - so it's time to get back to business.

Like any good taxpayer, I did my taxes for this year. I think I made *slightly* more than last year, mainly due to heavy amounts of overtime and I did get a raise. But nonetheless, Rick Snyder punished me.

In all, I made about $27 LESS than my tax returns from last year. I remember hearing about the billion-dollar surplus Snyder bragged about during his State of the State Address a few weeks ago. So that's the culprit.

By all means am I not rich. I average around 50 hours a week at my job and my hourly pay isn't that big. For me, $27 can go a long way. To me, it's a week's worth of groceries, or being able to fill up my car. But yet, that money will probably end up in the pockets of the Devoses.

And speaking of the Devoses, they mentioned that Amway made record profits last year. Question is, who in the HELL buys Amway products? True, the Devoses also own Fox Motors, the Grand Rapids Griffins, Artprize, Devos Place and the list goes on. They are, after all, the wealthiest family in Michigan and huge sponsors of Republican and Religious Right groups.

This makes me even more happier to be a part of CREDO Mobile. My money goes to progressive causes and not Republican bullshit. It also makes me happier that I'm seeing more ads on TV for Mark Schauer than Rick Snyder's cheesy Super Bowl ad. The truth must come out. Snyder's surplus came from the majority of Michiganders, not his rich buddies.

November can't came soon enough.

 
---

Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome!

Bee-otch of the Day Archives can be seen on http://beeotchoftheday.blogspot.com!

Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com, Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment