Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1.4.10 Bee-otch of the Day: deadbeat dads



Bee-otch of the Day honors are awarded Monday through Thursday, Bee-otch of the Week is awarded Friday on Chuck69.com.


DON'T FORGET TO "LIKE" BEE-OTCH OF THE DAY ON FACEBOOK!
 
-------------------
 
Name: deadbeat dads
Age: various
Occupation: various
Last Seen: everywhere
Bee-otched For: turning girls into man-hating bitches
  
 
---
 
This holiday season, I was thankful for having family closeby.
 
With my parents living in other states, I ended up spending most of my holidays with two of my uncles, who are twins and live together. Not long ago, they bought a home in Grand Blanc where family members could come and visit, especially the two children they had individually. 

However, one person was missing: one of their sons. 

Last year, my cousin married a woman he only knew for only a few weeks. She was an Indian born in Trinidad and she and her mother fled to Canada as a baby. The mother married an Asian man, but he apparently wasn't much of a father figure to her. However, she decided to move to Traverse City not too long ago so she could attend Northwestern Michigan College. She ended up staying with a host family, who are a bunch of holier-than-thou Jebus freaks. She met my cousin through the internet and since her green card was facing expiration, she convinced him to marry her. 

However, since he got married, my cousin started to abandon my side of the family, especially his own father. Even though he was primarily raised by his mother, his dad give him thousands and thousands of dollars in child support. He also visited him from time to time. But one day while staying with his dad they decided to leave without notice. She even sent his dad a text claiming that there was no "father-son bond". BULLSHIT. At least we got to hear from my cousin Christmas day while the two were in Toronto in a phone message where he was "just want to wish you a Merry Christmas." *CLICK* 

So, why has my cousin chosen this broad over his own family that has supported him over the years? Simple: he married a man-hater, plain and simple. Her dad virtually abandoned her as a kid and was raised almost primarily by her mom. 

Folks, I've been to four weddings in two years. All four girls came from broken homes and three of the weddings' brides were all younger than me. TWO OF THE WEDDINGS HAVE ENDED UP IN DIVORCE ALREADY. One of the brides' dads was a fat bum who always carried a Bell jar of Rum and Coke all day and another's dad also abandoned her as a kid and was practically raised as a man-hater. Oh, and she and the person she married - another cousin of mine - divorced... While she was pregnant with their kid. To add insult to injury, she's primarily raising their kid while he's in Texas working and making money for child support and she's even decided to give their kid HER last time. 

However, of the two marriages still intact, the only one I see as lasting longer is that of another one of my cousins and her husband. She didn't get married until she was 33 and he was 32 (I think). He has kids from a previous relationship. The two live in a nice small house in Toledo and they have good jobs. So far, the two are still together and get along just great. Oddly enough, my cousin hasn't spoken to her dad in years, but, she's definitely no man-hater as far as I know. Maybe by the time a woman hits 30, the animosity shrinks.
Years ago, I started a feature on my website called "The Dating Page" because I was a young punk who was sad and lonely. So, I created a questionnaire for women to fill out to see if they're datable for me. Sadly, all I got was laughs, and it only hurt my reputation. But in the great words of Conan O'Brien, "my tears make me strong". Thing is, I go to the bar and other places where there's a decent deal of women and most of them seem to be ignorant of me. However, there are a few rare incidents where there are women nice enough to strike up a conversation, but get this: they're all older than I am. 

One of my heroes is none other than daytime TV talk show host Steve Wilkos. On a recent episode of his show, the former Jerry Springer sidekick revealed that he didn't become a dad until he was 39. The reason why he waited so long was because he didn't know where his life was going until he met his current wife, now-Executive Producer Rachelle Consiglio-Wilkos. Now at 46, he has two kids with her and lives in a $2 million home in the hoidy-toidy town of Darien, CT, not far from where his show and Springer are taped in Stamford. 

I think the reason why too many "young and stupid" marriages fail is simple: lack of maturity. And strangely enough, it's NOT from the male side of the relationship. I think that when a father is absent from the family, it causes a woman to want to force her male mate to spend more on her. Point is, money doesn't grow on trees and the average male can only do so much. We're only one person and we only have two arms and two legs. Plus, no father figure = lack of morals. The two failed marriages as mentioned above ended because the wife cheated on the husband. 

You know, that's one promise if I ever become a dad: I want to be there for my kid, period. Also, I would try to make my relationship with the kid's mother as amicable as possible because ALL kids need to have both a mother and a father. If she's denying access to my kid, I'll kick the door down. Maybe I'll even have Steve Wilkos do it for me. 

I'll be 30 in May. Just because I'm a loner doesn't mean I enjoy the single life. I love having no rules. Women can screw it up in an instant. Hell, if I was living with a woman, there wouldn't BE a Chuck69.com. But when she comes and IF she comes, the old me will be gone and a whole new me will be born.
Maybe 30 is the new 20, after all.  

--- 

Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome!

Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com, Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!
   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment