Thursday, February 23, 2012

2.23.12 Bee-otch of the Day: single ladies



DON'T FORGET TO "LIKE" BEE-OTCH OF THE DAY ON FACEBOOK!
 
-------------------

Name: various
Age: various - mostly under 30
Occupation: single ladies
Last Seen: everywhere
Bee-otched For: making the world's worst decisions
---
Just a few short years ago, Chris Brown was the most-hated man on the planet.

At the Grammy Awards, he beat up his then-girlfriend, fellow pop star Rihanna. In the end, the judge gave Brown probation and ordered him to stay away from her.

But now, it looks like the two are a couple again. On Twitter this past week, Brown wished her a happy birthday and a song with the two's voices together appeared on the web. Many feel that the match made in hell is making a big comeback despite the torture Rihanna got from Chris.

Rihanna's probable reuniting with Brown does have many asking why, but then again, the two are young and have a lot to learn. True, Brown grew up with an abusive stepfather who constantly beat up his mother, that's no excuse to beat up any woman.

Sometimes, I can only wonder why women act like this. There's millions of good guys like me out there, and yet, they choose to be with an abusive pile of horseshit. I think what's tragic is that in my lifetime, I've only dated two women, and they both ended up being total bitches to me. One avoided me like the plague and another was an ugly, fat trailer trash ho that did nothing but use me financially.

You see, I'm trying. I've did the bar scene, and I was a face in the crowd. I've even started using the web to get dates, and that's not working, either. I've only met one girl that I've met online, and she was not only a total pig, but she proved to me that she just wasn't all that intelligent. Yeah, there's church, but as somebody who can't stand organized religion, it ain't gonna happen.

But'cha know? I'm not alone. I have an uncle that's the same way, too. He's lived all across the country and claims that here in Michigan, women just flat-out don't care, period. They don't want to meet you, they just want to chat and hang out with their circle of friends. My uncle said that a man like me should get dates anywhere but here in Michigan. But since I'm 31, I'd like to move on. I want to meet the love of my life, get married and have kids. But it ain't gonna happen when women would rather date some unemployed loser over somebody like me.

Look, I might live in a crappy apartment, but at least I don't live off mommy and daddy's tit. I work, but when I need extra money, I find ways to get it. Yes, I'm no rich dork, but at least I do have enough to live on and budget myself. My job sucks, but at least I'm not unemployed. I don't have a six pack, but I don't have more chins than a Chinese phone book, either.

Nobody's perfect, folks. When I date a woman, I won't expect her to be a 10, either. Hell, Bo Derek's a frickin' Republican ferchissakes! I plan for my future. If I can get a woman that I really, really like, I'll do my damndest to treat her like a queen. No Chris Brown bullshit. Christ, I'd treat her like a Teddy Bear and snuggle next to her at all times. I don't have ANY friends in real life, so she would be priority one for me.

But, no. Women love bad boys. They like to get their ass kicked just because of only God knows what. Just ask Claire Sinclair, the Playboy Playmate who was dating Hugh Hefner's son, Marston. In an interview, Sinclair talked about Marston beating her up. She claimed that Marston was off his meds and while the two were talking about absolutely nothing, he attacked her out of nowhere. Now, I do wonder, if Marston WASN'T a Hefner if Claire would even date the guy. Who knows? After all, he's got the keys to daddy's empire.

Look, I'm in no hurry to get married. Hell, it's OK to have kids in your 40's and later. TV talker Steve Wilkos didn't become a dad until he was 39. David Letterman waited until he was 56. Christ, the late great Tony Randall was 75 when he became a dad for the first time. It's never too late to have kids. I think that love takes time, and that in order to have a decent relationship, BOTH need to have a good sense of maturity. Both my parents met in a bar at the dawn of the disco era in their early 20's, and neither seemed to mature the right way. They divorced when I was just 12 and in many cases, I was the one paying for their mistakes.

Like I said, I'm in no hurry to get married, and I shouldn't be. I would love to have a relationship with a woman, but in these times, it may never happen. If I'm in my 40's and a woman my age comes to me with her kids, begging me for a relationship, it'll never happen. I'm not going to be somebody else's babydaddy. Don't bitch at me with your problems. If you want a friendship from me, grow up first.

But otherwise, I'll be right here waiting.

---
Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome! 
Bee-otch of the Day Archives can be seen on http://beeotchoftheday.blogspot.com!
Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com , Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment