Thursday, March 26, 2015

3.26.15 Bee-otch of the Day: Rick Snyder


Bee-otch of the Day honors are awarded Monday through Thursday, Bee-otch of the Week is awarded Friday on Chuck69.com.



DON'T FORGET TO "LIKE" BEE-OTCH OF THE DAY ON FACEBOOK!
----------



Name: Rick Snyder
Age: 57
Occupation: governor
Last Seen: 
Ann Arbor, MI
Bee-otched For: scaring us into voting for his stupid proposal
---*SIGH..* Is it May yet?

It's amazing that we just went through another long,pitiful election year, and now, we have (GASP!) another election in May. This time, it's to determine if we the Michigan people want to raise our sales tax to help fix the state's crumbling roads.

Now, the man who is championing Proposal 1 is apparently using scare tactics to force people into voting for the proposal.

In one of the ads for Prop 1, a woman talks about the fact that she was on the freeway when a massive rock was picked up by a truck's tires and slammed into her windshield. The moral of the story it seems that if you don't vote for Prop 1, everybody's windshields will resemble hers.

In the five years I've owned my car, I've only had one rock thrown at my windshield, and it wasn't big at all. But, it was big enough to call my insurance company to have Safelite come over to seal the damage to eyelash status at no cost. I highly doubt if 99% of Michiganders have had a massive rock thwacked at their cars just because the roads are crumbling.

Thankfully, somebody did launch an ad to attack Prop 1. Sadly, I haven't seen it outside of YouTube. The pro-Prop 1 ads have been all over TV here in Grand Rapids and I've even seen one when I turn on my Slacker app on my phone. They do say that it will ad 15,000 jobs, but it's not about jobs, it's about where the money is coming from: us.

I have a hunch that a lot of the money - if Prop 1 passes - will end up in the hands of Snyder's wealthy buddies, namely the Devoses. It will go to building another winter home in Florida or even another Fox Motors dealership. No matter what, Michiganders are FUCKED because they're stupid enough to elect an asshole for her governor... TWICE.

When I think of failing roads, I remember the infamous I-35W bridge collapse in 2007 in Minnesota that killed 13 people. That bridge had been poorly maintained for years, sealing its demise. And who was Minnesota's governor at the time? Tim Pawlenty, a Republican. Now, the governor is Mark Dayton, a Democratic-Farmer-Laborer who raised taxes on the wealthy, and guess what? It's one of the fastest-improving states in the country, which is the COMPLETE opposite of what Snyder is doing.

Folks, it's getting tougher and tougher to be a normal person in Michigan. Already, I got less on my state tax returns because Snyder cut the homestead tax. Now he wants to raise more taxes? Sorry, but this is why I vote Democrat. The only reason why Repukes vote for their people is because they "don't want their taxes to go to the n*ggers in Detroit". Well, I DON'T WANT MY TAXES TO END UP IN THE HANDS OF THE DEVOSES!!! I think if people got off their asses and voted last November, we wouldn't see more of this shit on TV here in Michigan.

Don't look at me, I voted for Mark Schauer.

-

Got a Bee-otch to nominate? E-mail us @ chuck69dotcom@gmail.com. All suggestions (except for me) are welcome!

Bee-otch of the Day Archives can be seen on http://beeotchoftheday.blogspot.com!

Bee-otch of the Day is a production of Chuck69.com, Grand Rapids' site for Stern, politics and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment